Home, Office, Garage
70+ franchise locations across Canada and the U.S.
(Within one hour of the GTA)
The business model focuses on all aspects of the custom closet and storage business. Each franchisee designs, sells, manufactures and installs the complete portfolio of products including closets, offices, garages, pantries, wall-units and wall-beds.
It begins with a proven and effective lead generation strategy. This coupled with a disciplined and client-oriented sales model and metric-driven manufacturing and installation efficiencies provide the tools for the franchisee to effectively manage and grow their business. Each location has a factory and showroom located in a light-manufacturing industrial park.
The average annual revenue of a Franchise in 2019 was approx. $4.5 Million.
– Established franchise with 11 years of local Brand-Recognition
– Looking for “Owner-Operator” with Good Leadership & Management Skills
– 31 full-time employees including Managers in Administration, Sales, Manufacturing & Installation
– Fiscal 2018/2019 Sales $3,585,000 CAD
– Fiscal 2019/2020 Sales $3,508,000 CAD
– Fiscal 2020/2021 Sales $6,263,000 CAD
– EBITDA > $600,000 CAD
– Current backlog is >$2,000,000 CAD
– 11,137 Sq. Ft. Facility – Open-ended Lease
– Landlord willing to offer new Lease for new owner
– Listing Price is $2,400,000 CAD includes…
– Recently updated automated machinery & 5 installation vans – debt free!
– Customer Deposits Approx. $750,000 CAD
We ensure that we address all the communications within 24 hours. We are just a phone call or a click away from our present and prospective clients. Please get in touch to book initial consultation with our panel of lawyers.