It is a former British colony and a member of the Commonwealth of Nations, the UN, the Organization of American States, later transformed into one of the best Islands in the Caribbean, has everything from towering waterfalls, black sand beaches, to blistering-hot geothermal features like boiling lake and mountains. Dominica has been nicknamed the "Nature Isle of the Caribbean" for its natural environment.
– Visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel to 143 Countries.
– Quality education and healthcare facilities.
– Easy procedure for family sponsorship.
– Right to live, work, and study in Dominica.
– No dual citizenship restrictions.
– No minimum stay requirements.
We ensure that we address all the communications within 24 hours. We are just a phone call or a click away from our present and prospective clients. Please get in touch to book initial consultation with our panel of lawyers.