Located on the Balkan Peninsula in Southeastern Europe with its magnificent and unparalleled natural beauty, Montenegro represents the perfect balance between the natural and the modern world. Having a robust economy, the Country is ready to become a key destination for investors seeking mobility, security and a quality life style. Podgorica is Montenegro's official capital, but Cetinje, the country's ancient capital and older city, is its cultural heart.
– Visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel to 124 Countries.
– Quality education and healthcare facilities.
– Citizenship in an official EU candidate country.
– Multilingual European community.
– Political stability, ideal environment for business.
– Full Citizenship with family.
We ensure that we address all the communications within 24 hours. We are just a phone call or a click away from our present and prospective clients. Please get in touch to book initial consultation with our panel of lawyers.